cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
cbox recommended. Width: 350px.
Vanesa says hi

Take a look my Profile :)

My name is Vanesa Nadya ,you can call me Echa ♡.Live in Kelapa Gading,Jakarta and I'm 15 years old this years :) Love to play,eat,watch,sleep.If you wanna know more about me just visit my facebook by clicking it : Vanesanadya or follow my twitter at @vanesanadya and don't forget to follow my tumblr Thisfckincha.Thx Jbu :D
affiliates

WeHeartit Myfacebook Mytwitter Tumblr!
Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 6:16 AM
Tips for your style ♥
Here some of tips to make your style looks better :
1.Bring your personality on what you wear ♥
2.Never copy others style because you have to show people who you are ♥
3.Learn from your mistakes ,never wear the same style after someone's said "yucks!" ♥
4.Learn from books or television or magazine that brings you inspiration ♥
5.Start Mix and Match your style but still pay attention when you mix it ♥
6.Learn more about colors so you can match the color well ♥
7.Don't be shy to ask question from the expert or friends it helps you better ♥
and more other tips you can have , soo why don't we start take a look for some of my mix and match?


Love , Vanesa
back to top?
Monthly Archive

September 2010 October 2010 April 2011
Recent Entries

2PM FLY TO SEOUL Posting Posting Posting ♥ Vogue Patterns (Fashion inspiration) Welcome to new blog :)
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS